Welcome!

Welcome me, welcome you! Athough I am not sure I have much to say, that anyone wants to listen to that is, I thought it might be fun to start a blog and archive my thoughts, pictures, writings, and attempted recipes and crafts! So, this is more of an area for me to be ME and to explore, vent and get creative. Enjoy, I plan to!

Thursday, July 13, 2017

"What else?"

Big tears...

Went to say goodbye to a friend, fellow scrapbooker and tea lover today and learned she'd passed away while I was in New York.

If you knew her you know that as she'd ring up your Coffee Cart order she'd always say, "what else?!" So, you know...I'd add maybe a cookie, chips, or veggies and hummus...

Barb has made me a tuna sandwich at least once a week for years; she would see me and would go to the kitchen and make me a fresh one and report, "I put a little extra on for you, you know me I don't skimp! Now, what else?"

I think I have a few extra pounds because of you, Barb!!!!!  And my punch card is full...but I think I'll forgo the free sandwich and keep it as a reminder of our chats!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, ponderings....