Welcome!

Welcome me, welcome you! Athough I am not sure I have much to say, that anyone wants to listen to that is, I thought it might be fun to start a blog and archive my thoughts, pictures, writings, and attempted recipes and crafts! So, this is more of an area for me to be ME and to explore, vent and get creative. Enjoy, I plan to!

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Dear Nathan

Dear Nathan, 

Today is such an amazing day for you!  Your adoption day!

I am going to let you in on a little secret…I don’t really like to hold babies!  But you kiddo, were special. From the time you were a squeaky little guy, I loved to hold you.  You are just the sweetest little one.

As I held you, I would pray for you something like this: “Lord, please protect this precious little one. Father, I know you love him more than any of us can even imagine and that You desire the best for him. I take comfort in knowing you are already working out your plans to give him a future and a hope. I just want to ask Lord that, if you think it best, he be able to stay with this family you have given to care for him.  Lord they love you and they love him. I feel like this is his best opportunity for him to be nurtured, loved, and to learn about you. Lord if you see fit to have him return to his biological parents please be with him as he grows, nurture his heart, keep him safe from the traumas of this world. Lord, bless this boy, help him to grow into a man with a tender heart towards you and others. Amen” 

Nathan, when I heard the news that your parents were going to be able to adopt you I cried BIG and HAPPY tears. I got on my knees and thanked the Lord!  He knew, Nathan!  He knew your needs even as a tiny infant and He continues to know your needs now as your grow and He want the best for you.  We may not always understand his ways, but He is a good God, He can be trusted, and He loves you so much Nathan! 

May you always know how loved you are, you were chosen.

Continued prayers, Ms Hannah


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, ponderings....