Welcome!

Welcome me, welcome you! Athough I am not sure I have much to say, that anyone wants to listen to that is, I thought it might be fun to start a blog and archive my thoughts, pictures, writings, and attempted recipes and crafts! So, this is more of an area for me to be ME and to explore, vent and get creative. Enjoy, I plan to!

Monday, November 21, 2016

Praises and Thanksgiving

As I write this I am crying big tears of thanksgiving and I'm praising the Lord for His amazing grace and divine intervention, yet again, for our family!!

Wow, just wow!!!!

D got in and moves on Monday!!! MONDAY!! Not only does God answer prayer but he does amazingly more than we could ever ask or think!

If you remember from my last major blog update, were concerned that the timing would necessitate D move out of state for a short time until this ideal placement could be secured. The opening is not coming a moment too late or too soon. One week from today his case worker will move him and we will be there to welcome him and get him settled! He will be closer to us (only about 15-20 minutes away) and in a more intensely therapeutic setting.

Honestly, in the past seven days we have seen four major break throughs/answers to prayer. Things we have not shared publicly due to their nature, and friends, trust me when I say, OUR GOD moved mountains this week! (More tears!)

This momma's heart's motto has been:

PRAYING - BELIEVING - EXPECTING



I'm not surprised at His ways, He keeps His promises, and I am just so very grateful for your intercession with us, for us!

Thank you all, for the precious role you have played as intercessor, encourager, hugger, listener, friend...xo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, ponderings....