Welcome!

Welcome me, welcome you! Athough I am not sure I have much to say, that anyone wants to listen to that is, I thought it might be fun to start a blog and archive my thoughts, pictures, writings, and attempted recipes and crafts! So, this is more of an area for me to be ME and to explore, vent and get creative. Enjoy, I plan to!

Friday, November 18, 2016

I own an Elaine Dalcher!!!



We love art!! Every year we made it a point to attend this one particular Artist open house in Grand Rapids.

For reasons you know well, we have not been able to attend the past few years.

It was tonight and we had one hour between getting out of work and picking A up at school. We did that place, 854 stairs and all, in 45 minutes!!  Whoot whoot!!



On top of that we were able to purchase a piece from an artist I've always admired! It's little but it's mine and I get to pick it up on Monday!!! Happy Christmas to me!



A reminder of how God loves us so much that He takes care of, not only our needs, but some of our wants too!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, ponderings....