Welcome!

Welcome me, welcome you! Athough I am not sure I have much to say, that anyone wants to listen to that is, I thought it might be fun to start a blog and archive my thoughts, pictures, writings, and attempted recipes and crafts! So, this is more of an area for me to be ME and to explore, vent and get creative. Enjoy, I plan to!

Thursday, August 6, 2015

We never imagined

I never imagined this would be my life!

Driving to the Crisis Center, again. 
Following a police car, again. 

They know us here, we joke that there should be a punch card reward system. It's not really even funny, minutes ago we were punching bags

I never imagined it would be this hard, this hurtful, this painful, this violent, this destructive, this exhausting, this heart wrenching. 

I want to hate him, I know it's the frustration speaking and I feel guilty for even thinking it. I keep praying that the Lord will continue to give me a renewed love for him.

He did not ask to be broken. 

He never imagined this would be his life either! 

Lord please send healing.

💙💔💙

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, ponderings....