Welcome!

Welcome me, welcome you! Athough I am not sure I have much to say, that anyone wants to listen to that is, I thought it might be fun to start a blog and archive my thoughts, pictures, writings, and attempted recipes and crafts! So, this is more of an area for me to be ME and to explore, vent and get creative. Enjoy, I plan to!

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

I'm valued, God cares, don't worry!




Matthew 6:26-34 = I'm valued, God cares, don't worry!

I've been really concerned that we haven't been able to find a place to live. I've been asking a God to provide this for us, to lead the way and make our paths straight. I've been praying for wisdom in decision making and a peace in my heart so I know we are on the right track.

Last night I was talking to a dear friend and expressed that I was concerned that I was bugging God with trivial things. She reassured me, He cares, even about the "little stuff!"

I truly know He does, but I've been in a weird nervous/excited/happy/sad frame of mind. This am I read Matthew 6:26-34...aaaahhhh!

My favorite song, "His eye is on the sparrow" continues to play through my head this morning! I am so thankful to know I have a God who can be trusted, with the details, watching over me! We continue to move forward trusting Him to be with us through it all even when it doesn't go "exactly the way I wish it to!" (Which is probably a very good thing!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, ponderings....