Welcome!

Welcome me, welcome you! Athough I am not sure I have much to say, that anyone wants to listen to that is, I thought it might be fun to start a blog and archive my thoughts, pictures, writings, and attempted recipes and crafts! So, this is more of an area for me to be ME and to explore, vent and get creative. Enjoy, I plan to!

Thursday, July 20, 2017

Meet Trudy!

Introducing "Trudy"

It is a God story!! The people go to the church our foster/adoption ministry,  Mosaic, is through. In fact, their small group bible study volunteered at the clothing coop. He has 3 adopted kiddos!! We were talking with them and I literally got goosebumps!

We saw this one first and then went to look at another. When we called them back we had them in speaker and said, "we'd like you to take down your Craigslist add!!!" The wife shrieked and said, "I knew you'd be calling!" She had told her husband (Derek and Becky) "they will be calling us back, I just know this is a God thing!"

They are even going to give us driving lessons!!

Moral of this experience: LET GO AND LET GOD!



#AdventuresInMoving
#DownloadingVitaminDin321...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, ponderings....