Welcome!

Welcome me, welcome you! Athough I am not sure I have much to say, that anyone wants to listen to that is, I thought it might be fun to start a blog and archive my thoughts, pictures, writings, and attempted recipes and crafts! So, this is more of an area for me to be ME and to explore, vent and get creative. Enjoy, I plan to!

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Downloading Vitamin D in 3...2...1...


The Trumble family has donated their snow pants to Goodwill, because we decided we don’t need them in Florida!!

Yes, we are moving! My last day at Spectrum Health will be August 4th.  I am blessed to have worked, learned, and “grown-up” within this amazing health system that I have always been so proud to be a part of.

I have accepted a Nursing Director position at Florida Hospital’s Fish Memorial, in Orange City, Florida. The mission of the hospital is to “Extend the Healing Ministry of Christ.” I am sure you can imagine how amazing it will feel for me to continue my nursing career within a system that embraces the love of Christ and our responsibility as Christians to reach out to the hurting and suffering with respect, compassion, and excellent care.

Beaver and I are so excited for this new phase of our journey together for our family and career. However, Michigan has become home to me, as it has been for Beaver and we will dearly and sorely miss our sweet friends.  God has blessed us so richly with supports here and that certainly is also a concern with starting over.  However, we have no doubt in God’s leading us to Florida.  It has been over a year that I have been asked to consider the move and until now we did not feel the timing was right – then things starting clicking into place and here we go!

Beaver, your support and enthusiasm for this new adventure for us has been inspiring sorry to say, but I don’t think they allow Christmas or Christmas music in Florida cuz there is no snow there!  My whole family and the few friends and of course the Bucket Brigade whom we have confided in along the way have been nothing but supportive and we are so grateful – you know who you are  - THANK YOU!!

Please keep us in your prayers throughout this transition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, ponderings....