Welcome!

Welcome me, welcome you! Athough I am not sure I have much to say, that anyone wants to listen to that is, I thought it might be fun to start a blog and archive my thoughts, pictures, writings, and attempted recipes and crafts! So, this is more of an area for me to be ME and to explore, vent and get creative. Enjoy, I plan to!

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Don't ever forget!

After a particularly challenging evening I took his face in my hand, pushed his glasses up his nose and made him look me in the eyes. I quietly said, "Don't ever, even for a moment, think that i don't love you or that your choices will make me give up on you. You are my son, I love you, don't forget it." I got a little choked up, he quietly nodded and smiled. I hugged him and sent him to bed.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, ponderings....