Welcome!

Welcome me, welcome you! Athough I am not sure I have much to say, that anyone wants to listen to that is, I thought it might be fun to start a blog and archive my thoughts, pictures, writings, and attempted recipes and crafts! So, this is more of an area for me to be ME and to explore, vent and get creative. Enjoy, I plan to!

Thursday, October 20, 2016

The Resting Place Interview

We are excited to share a video interview we did with a ministry called The Resting Place.  We learned about this ministry at CAFO2016 after hearing Mike and Kristin Berry speak.  When they spoke it was right to our hurting hearts, and a deep feeling of relief that we were not alone.  Later when the opportunity presented itself to The Resting Place we jumped on it.  The classes have been amazing tools for us and the online support group has further given us hope as we’ve met others in similar situations who over the past few month have become friends. We don’t take endorsing things lightly, but if you are struggle with any part of adoption and foster care, we believe these classes and support are well worth the time and investment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, ponderings....