Welcome!

Welcome me, welcome you! Athough I am not sure I have much to say, that anyone wants to listen to that is, I thought it might be fun to start a blog and archive my thoughts, pictures, writings, and attempted recipes and crafts! So, this is more of an area for me to be ME and to explore, vent and get creative. Enjoy, I plan to!

Monday, June 20, 2016

It didn't even smell good!

I am pretty sure this kinda stuff only happens to me! Just call me Grace!

While Beav and I were waiting for it to be closer to the time for the movie, we strolled the mall. I went into Victoria Secret, hoping to find a certain body spray that I can't seem to find anymore. Again, not there. I thought "oh this glittery one is pretty" and went to spray the tester in the air to smell it.

Something was wrong with the sprayer and a jet stream of glittery perfume shot right into my eyes. Holy smokes!! My eyes burned so badly I could not open them.

At first I thought, I need to find Beave to help. Well, I literally could not open my eyes unless I pried them open. So, I quickly realized I'd better not try to walk around. I turned toward the wall (I think) trying to act naturally, and called for him.

Despite my resolve to "act naturally" he recognized that I was in distress and came right over. There were no words...he just knew what I'd done.

At this point I'm feeling hysterics coming on and am trying to keep it together. But the pain, the fact that my eyes were tearing like a faucet and the fact that Beav has to take me by the arm and lead me out of the store were just too much, I laughed and laughed!

Sitting in the middle of the mall on a couch, laughing/in pain/with tears streaming down my face. Still could not open my eyes despite my attempts, must have been an eye defense mechanism!?!

Now Beav starts trying to take pictures of me, I can't see him to swat him for it!

All I could think of was if there is a video camera in Victoria Secret, they should send it to America's Funniest Videos...

Spray, gasp, pain, "Beaver", led out of store, shaking with laughter, glittery tears, oh my!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, ponderings....