Welcome!

Welcome me, welcome you! Athough I am not sure I have much to say, that anyone wants to listen to that is, I thought it might be fun to start a blog and archive my thoughts, pictures, writings, and attempted recipes and crafts! So, this is more of an area for me to be ME and to explore, vent and get creative. Enjoy, I plan to!

Monday, January 11, 2016

My sister!

I'm love my little sister. I am always amazed by her simple yet profound wisdom and proud of her love for all living beings. I am humbled by her easy acceptance of others differences and abilities. Truly, her laughter, love for life, her naive trusting nature, and the ways she cares for people are inspirational. 

Each year mom helps her choose a project, a way of doing for others. This year she collected bottles and cans everywhere she went (they are worth 5¢ in NY) to help the homeless. My mom's post: 

"Thank you to everyone that donated cans and bottles to CJ's sock project. Today she delivered 40 pair of warm socks and 15 pair of gloves to Open Door . She will continue to collect cans and bottles so keep them coming."

I tease that I was dethroned when she came to our family, but I wouldn't trade her for anything! She is quite a sassy fun little lady who has brought much love, laughter, and learning our way! 

I brag the I got to choose her middle name and oh how much it suits her: JOY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, ponderings....