Welcome!

Welcome me, welcome you! Athough I am not sure I have much to say, that anyone wants to listen to that is, I thought it might be fun to start a blog and archive my thoughts, pictures, writings, and attempted recipes and crafts! So, this is more of an area for me to be ME and to explore, vent and get creative. Enjoy, I plan to!

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Breakfast Bake

Breakfast bake

I made a yummy breakfast this morning, thanks to a recipe on Pinterest! 

5 eggs
1/4 cup milk
1 cup cheddar cheese
2 of those refrigerator biscuits that come in a tube...the kind that pop and even though you know it's going to happen it scares you and you jump! 
Diced onions or scallions (I don't like onions so I used the dried kind). You could also add sausage or bacon if you so choose. 

Quarter the biscuits, shred the cheese. Mix the eggs and milk then add the dough and cheese mix it all up and pour into a sprayed 13x9 pan. I also sprinkled garlic powder and pepper into the mix. 

Preheat @350° bake at same temp for 25-28 minutes. 

So quick and easy!!!

Cost: 
Biscuits: 19¢ a roll (on sale at aldi)
eggs $1
Cheese: $1.79
Milk: maybe 30¢
Total: $3.47 <- awesome! 

I also made some home fries and a fruit cup, delish! 




Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, ponderings....