Welcome!

Welcome me, welcome you! Athough I am not sure I have much to say, that anyone wants to listen to that is, I thought it might be fun to start a blog and archive my thoughts, pictures, writings, and attempted recipes and crafts! So, this is more of an area for me to be ME and to explore, vent and get creative. Enjoy, I plan to!

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

TP

I'm sitting in a class learning about taxes. Despite how enrapturing the content is, I'm am glazing over!! Interestingly enough, they use some abbreviations, one being TP = Tax Payers. But for me I've chosen to substitute the words Toilet Paper!  Reading the Power Point with this in mind is making the experience much more entertaining!!

#dontsqueezethetaxpayer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, ponderings....