Welcome!

Welcome me, welcome you! Athough I am not sure I have much to say, that anyone wants to listen to that is, I thought it might be fun to start a blog and archive my thoughts, pictures, writings, and attempted recipes and crafts! So, this is more of an area for me to be ME and to explore, vent and get creative. Enjoy, I plan to!

Friday, August 21, 2015

Six years ago today...

Wow, time flies!! It was six years ago today I became leadership in the Emergency Department! A dream come true!! 

I was ER supervisor for 2 years and their Nurse Manager for 4! I think I still win the longevity prize for that position. They had 3 in my 4 years before leadership, and they've had 2 Nurse Managers since (I left 2 years ago)!  😀 It was a tough job, but I loved it. I grew so much there and had fantastic mentors. 

But as the family came along and school got tougher: finishing my MSN and having my Doctorate looming, I knew I had to make a choice. I prayed, I cried, and I chose wisely! 😇

Yup, sometimes I miss the adrenaline...and have almost an instinctive desire to chase down ambulances! 🚑 but God sure knew what He was doing when He paved the way for this new ADVENTURE!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, ponderings....