Welcome!

Welcome me, welcome you! Athough I am not sure I have much to say, that anyone wants to listen to that is, I thought it might be fun to start a blog and archive my thoughts, pictures, writings, and attempted recipes and crafts! So, this is more of an area for me to be ME and to explore, vent and get creative. Enjoy, I plan to!

Friday, August 28, 2015

Looking back...

Wow! It was a year ago I posted the below. we've been through so much in that year, lots of ups and downs! Great memories we have made and struggles we would like to forget. 

God brought us this far and we are so thankful. 

There are some heavy duty things going on here and we continue to need your love and prayers. 

Our hearts are full and our hearts are aching!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, ponderings....