Welcome!

Welcome me, welcome you! Athough I am not sure I have much to say, that anyone wants to listen to that is, I thought it might be fun to start a blog and archive my thoughts, pictures, writings, and attempted recipes and crafts! So, this is more of an area for me to be ME and to explore, vent and get creative. Enjoy, I plan to!

Sunday, August 9, 2015

She's Got Wings

Lately, for some reason, a lot of sayings involving feather/wings have come across my path.  It has made me stop and think.

I was reminded of the blog post I once wrote with a similar title to this one: You've Got Wings

Psalms 91:4 and Isaiah 40:31
“He covers us with his feathers…” 

“But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint” Isaiah 40:31
Reminders to me that amongst ALL that He is...He is loving, He is protective, He offers refuge, He gives us peace, He renews our strength!

I saw a saying: “With Brave Wings She Flies” I thought, this is me!  Then I thought, while I love that saying...I am not so sure I have had BRAVE wings.  The recent weeks have been quite crazy and overwhelming time, I don’t quite always feel brave…infact, I have felt shaken to my core. I feel these wings I have are thin and delicate, timid even. Yet, when I stop and think about how much we have been through and the hurdles we have overcome, I realize the wings are brave.  However, it is not on my own bravery, but that of Christ in me and it is through the support of love and prayer of other who when I am weak intercede for me with The Father.
In His strength and on the prayers of others, I don’t just fly, I can also SOAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, ponderings....