Welcome!

Welcome me, welcome you! Athough I am not sure I have much to say, that anyone wants to listen to that is, I thought it might be fun to start a blog and archive my thoughts, pictures, writings, and attempted recipes and crafts! So, this is more of an area for me to be ME and to explore, vent and get creative. Enjoy, I plan to!

Monday, September 15, 2014

Tough morning conversations...

Parent: Whatcha thinking about?

Child: My old family and if they would want me back. But I know I have you for my family. (Quickly added, maybe to spare our feeling? But we get it!! It sucks!!)

P: Do you think they would? 

C: No.

P: I'm sure that's hard. Remember when we talked about how they just didn't have the ability to care for you the way you needed and that's something we are all working on together?

C: Yup. (Pause) They dropped me off somewhere and just drove away. So, then they gave me to another family, then another family and then another family then I got you guys and your my family now. 

P: Yup (sometimes it's hard to get much more than that past the lump in your throat)!

God help Him see you in all of this someday! Wrap your arms around this hurting soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, ponderings....