Welcome!

Welcome me, welcome you! Athough I am not sure I have much to say, that anyone wants to listen to that is, I thought it might be fun to start a blog and archive my thoughts, pictures, writings, and attempted recipes and crafts! So, this is more of an area for me to be ME and to explore, vent and get creative. Enjoy, I plan to!

Friday, September 5, 2014

JUSTICE...Luke 18

Laying here in bed thinking about the parable in Luke, it's so powerful! It is like reassurance to me soul. 

As we walk this adoption journey we've hit some tremendous challenges. Yet, despite the misinformation, empty promises for help/resources, and continual barriers/hoops placed before us we continue to seek JUSTICE

The "Unjust Judge" relented to the Widow because she, basically, was a squeaky wheel! So, we are pressing forward with our requests for JUSTICE for our boys. Everyday we make calls, write emails, fill out more  forms, and go to meetings pleading our case, asking for help, requesting JUSTICE!! We may at times grow weary or afraid, but we persist! 

Claiming the promise that God will honor the persistent cry of our hearts and soon send JUSTICE!!

Luke 18 

The Parable of the Unjust Judge

1 And he told them a parable to show that they must always pray and not be discouraged, 2 saying, “There was a certain judge in a certain town who did not fear God and did not respect people. 3 And there was a widow in that town, and she kept coming to him, saying, ‘Grant me justice against my adversary!’ 4 And he was not willing for a time, but after these things he said to himself, ‘Even if I do not fear God or respect people, 

5 yet because this widow is causing trouble for me, I will grant her justice, so that she does not wear me down in the end by her coming back!’” 

6 And the Lord said, “Listen to what the unrighteous judge is saying! 7 And will not God surely see to it that justice is done to his chosen ones who cry out to him day and night, and will he delay toward them? 8 I tell you that he will see to it that justice is done for them soon! Nevertheless, when the Son of Man comes, then will he find faith on earth?”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, ponderings....