Welcome!

Welcome me, welcome you! Athough I am not sure I have much to say, that anyone wants to listen to that is, I thought it might be fun to start a blog and archive my thoughts, pictures, writings, and attempted recipes and crafts! So, this is more of an area for me to be ME and to explore, vent and get creative. Enjoy, I plan to!

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Sock Bun Hair!

I found this "Sock Bun" tutorial online and tried it.  It is great!!! I wash my hair, let it somewhat air dry while I get ready for the day then put it up in the sock bun wear it all day and even sleep on it that night (it's comfy to sleep in you do not even know it is there) and then the next morning, I have curls!!  It is really easy to do - check out the You Tube link below!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, ponderings....