Welcome!

Welcome me, welcome you! Athough I am not sure I have much to say, that anyone wants to listen to that is, I thought it might be fun to start a blog and archive my thoughts, pictures, writings, and attempted recipes and crafts! So, this is more of an area for me to be ME and to explore, vent and get creative. Enjoy, I plan to!

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Smelly Vac, Smelly Vac, what are they feeding you?

Does your vacuum ever get that "Not so fresh smell?" 

Try this:  place a few drops of essential oil on a cotton ball, then vacuum it up! This not only freshens the vacuum but also the air in the room.

Great-Bull-Shihtzu Hint:  use lavender oil, which calms the nerves and it will help calm everyone down while you vacuum, especially if your dog doesn't care for the vacuum noise!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, ponderings....