Welcome!

Welcome me, welcome you! Athough I am not sure I have much to say, that anyone wants to listen to that is, I thought it might be fun to start a blog and archive my thoughts, pictures, writings, and attempted recipes and crafts! So, this is more of an area for me to be ME and to explore, vent and get creative. Enjoy, I plan to!

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Comfort & Empathy

Sometimes, it's hard to grasp why we go through rough times. II Corinthians 1:3-4 Paul writes, "Praise be to God . . . the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God." I see two things here comfort and empathy. Comfort in knowing God is there when we are going through trials! Empathy to understand and comfort others when they are going through trials.

Praying today for those who are hurting, may God bring you comfort and understanding friends to love you through the hard times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, ponderings....