Welcome!

Welcome me, welcome you! Athough I am not sure I have much to say, that anyone wants to listen to that is, I thought it might be fun to start a blog and archive my thoughts, pictures, writings, and attempted recipes and crafts! So, this is more of an area for me to be ME and to explore, vent and get creative. Enjoy, I plan to!

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

High Five!

I


Great visit with D!! Best we've had together in a very long time.

We thanked him for such a good visit and he said, "yeah, and I didn't even lie this time!" #FistBump

Woot woot, baby steps!!

As we walked to the car we just chuckled and recalled Christmas Eve 2014. We were visiting a church because we were too embarrassed to go to the one we'd been going to...

As we were getting ready to leave we complimented the boys on their behavior and how they were able to take cues and really work on being calm etc...

We were about to leave the lobby when D spoke, in his loud excited tone, "Yeah, and I didn't even steal anything!" We rejoiced with him and gave him a high five despite the odd expressions around us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, ponderings....