Welcome!

Welcome me, welcome you! Athough I am not sure I have much to say, that anyone wants to listen to that is, I thought it might be fun to start a blog and archive my thoughts, pictures, writings, and attempted recipes and crafts! So, this is more of an area for me to be ME and to explore, vent and get creative. Enjoy, I plan to!

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Good day, busy day!

Good day! Snuggly puppies, court for D, Merry  Christmas Beaver - Star Wars: Rogue One, Some shopping, FaceTime with Dad & Mom, pick up A, rush make a dessert and pack a box for NY, Post Office on time - delivery date 12/24/2016 - High Five, Christmas Party at D's (it was over when we got there because the kids were so excited that they started it at 3 instead...okay!) Boys playing monkey in the middle football, laughter, family picture!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, ponderings....