Welcome!

Welcome me, welcome you! Athough I am not sure I have much to say, that anyone wants to listen to that is, I thought it might be fun to start a blog and archive my thoughts, pictures, writings, and attempted recipes and crafts! So, this is more of an area for me to be ME and to explore, vent and get creative. Enjoy, I plan to!

Monday, November 14, 2016

Dexterity...not just for girls anymore!


Tonight I was talking with mom and CJ via FaceTime when I grabbed a hair band and pulled my hair back into a ponytail.  Immediately CJ, always wanting to be like her big sister, got up and went for one of her own hair bands. Next I knew, she too had a ponytail!  I was so surprised that she did that; I thought I had looked away and mom had helped.
Me: “Mom, did she do that on her own?”
Mom: “Yes”
Me: “Wow Mom, that’s so cool, that really takes dexterity!”
Mom: “I know!”
A (butting into the conversation): “What is dexterity?” then sheepishly adds…”Oh, is that something just girls have?”
Me: “Yup!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, ponderings....