Welcome!

Welcome me, welcome you! Athough I am not sure I have much to say, that anyone wants to listen to that is, I thought it might be fun to start a blog and archive my thoughts, pictures, writings, and attempted recipes and crafts! So, this is more of an area for me to be ME and to explore, vent and get creative. Enjoy, I plan to!

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Singing in the Sleet

Yesterday as we drove to see our kiddo, we had rain, hail, snow, sleet, and sun! It was quite a ride.



Behaviors were good he was very regulated, lending us the ability to take a trip off campus. Yay!! 

We went to a neighboring town for lunch and as we drove we experience more odd weather.  Despite the chilly air and precipitation, he was so happy to be with us as well as out and about that he could hardly contain himself! When he rolled his window down we just turned up the heat, the music, and enjoyed the singing!!


Here is a clip, you can hear the joy and see his hand - feeling the freedom!
 

It was a really great visit. Including GIGANTIC almost as big as your face donuts, lots of group hugs and "I love yous", and laughter! 

Thank you for continuing to keep this kiddo in your thoughts and prayers!! Like I blogged yesterday, Grace Wins, but the battle of repairing this trauma is not an easy one! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, ponderings....