Welcome!

Welcome me, welcome you! Athough I am not sure I have much to say, that anyone wants to listen to that is, I thought it might be fun to start a blog and archive my thoughts, pictures, writings, and attempted recipes and crafts! So, this is more of an area for me to be ME and to explore, vent and get creative. Enjoy, I plan to!

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Grace wins...but not without a hell of a fight!



So the title is uncomfortable probably...later I'll think more about it, for now  I feel like yes, Grace wins, but grace comes in to pay the steep debt of amazingly messed up choices and circumstances.

I don't cry for me or for what is...I cry for him and for what never should have been...

In an earlier blog I asked a question and the answer is, NO! It doesn't get easier...I thought, perchance, it might. But when your kiddo wants to go with you but it can't happen now...

He watches, Beaver drives, I wave until I can no longer see him standing there...

Beaver tries to comfort me, and probably himself, we are both hurting I know it be you can hardly comfort the other lest you completely lose it...

He holds my hand. In reality the only touch I want right now is to punch someone hard for causing/allowing such pain and injustice. Sounds crazy probably.

Many emotions play through me in a very short ride we take the next turn, off the road he's still on and a gloomy grief settles in as the feet turn to miles. I know soon I'll process this and Gods comfort will wash anew but now I just want to cry and yell and be indignant...I sit here while tear course steadily and silently.

I recognize through the haze of my grief anger and other gamut of other emotions that it is not by accident that playing on the radio are the words..."Hallelujah, Grace wins every time."

I'm so thankful for the availability of GRACE, through the death of God's Son, to saves!!

I'll write more about our short but sweet visit once I can process it all...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PQqZltmA0eM


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, ponderings....