Welcome!

Welcome me, welcome you! Athough I am not sure I have much to say, that anyone wants to listen to that is, I thought it might be fun to start a blog and archive my thoughts, pictures, writings, and attempted recipes and crafts! So, this is more of an area for me to be ME and to explore, vent and get creative. Enjoy, I plan to!

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Deep thoughts about lines...

Today in the cafeteria I was so annoyed. People didn't seem to know how to form a line or stay in line or notice that there was, indeed, a line!!  I was thinking to myself "oh come on people it's called a line, we learn to make them in Kindergarten and have used then almost daily ever since!" But I just smiled and practiced patience!

Then at the dinner table I asked D if they played outside today for recess. He said, "No, we spent our recess practicing how to make a line and stay in line!"

I was instantly drawn back to the morning cafeteria experience. Perhaps people never really learned how to stay in lines...maybe they needed more practice too....is there remedial line training...or maybe they have PTSD from spending recess time forming and standing in lines??? 

#deepthoughtsaboutlines


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, ponderings....