Welcome!

Welcome me, welcome you! Athough I am not sure I have much to say, that anyone wants to listen to that is, I thought it might be fun to start a blog and archive my thoughts, pictures, writings, and attempted recipes and crafts! So, this is more of an area for me to be ME and to explore, vent and get creative. Enjoy, I plan to!

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Maybe no one will notice...?!!!

So...if it happens to appear that I am raising one eyebrow at you, instead of being offended that I'm questioning your actions, let's just chalk it up to a home wax strip gone rogue! #itcouldhappen

Husband's response to "said eyebrow," "oh no, not again?!"
#evidentlyimnotaquickstudy

Bright side: 2-3 weeks...maybe 4...5 tops!
Flip-side: I get to meet hundreds of strangers in Florida like this in 2 days! #snobvsfreak

If you need me I'll be here, digging around for my trusty ol' eyebrow pencil! #immyownworstenemy #ithinkitsbarelynoticible...right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, ponderings....