Welcome!

Welcome me, welcome you! Athough I am not sure I have much to say, that anyone wants to listen to that is, I thought it might be fun to start a blog and archive my thoughts, pictures, writings, and attempted recipes and crafts! So, this is more of an area for me to be ME and to explore, vent and get creative. Enjoy, I plan to!

Monday, January 25, 2016

Joyful in HOPE!

Thank you for your prayers. Our meeting was long but we could not have been prouder of our team! DHS workers, the Prosecutor, kid's lawyer, adoption and foster care case workers and therapists, all (but one😁) were amazing!

We left feeling exhausted but hopeful and with relief that we were heard!

We await the decision.

Before we got there I was talking/texting a few friends, we were feeling very anxious and those friend shared a prayer and humor with us, we re-read your comments on my post, and shed a grateful tear! We were bolstered knowing you were beside us in prayer; a prayer army strong with knowledge that Our God is bigger than this and fueled with the desire to see this kiddo get the chance he deserves. Thank you!

I'll update you when we hear! XO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, ponderings....