Welcome!

Welcome me, welcome you! Athough I am not sure I have much to say, that anyone wants to listen to that is, I thought it might be fun to start a blog and archive my thoughts, pictures, writings, and attempted recipes and crafts! So, this is more of an area for me to be ME and to explore, vent and get creative. Enjoy, I plan to!

Friday, January 29, 2016

Feeling sleepy!

I was just getting ready for bed and putting on lotion. My hubby came into the bathroom and said, "why are you using the energy lotion, you should be using sleep and calming lotion!"

So, I squirted some of that out too, rubbed it in and said, "there, they can duke it out!"

After this hectic week, I doubt I'll have trouble falling aslee....💤💤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, ponderings....