Welcome!

Welcome me, welcome you! Athough I am not sure I have much to say, that anyone wants to listen to that is, I thought it might be fun to start a blog and archive my thoughts, pictures, writings, and attempted recipes and crafts! So, this is more of an area for me to be ME and to explore, vent and get creative. Enjoy, I plan to!

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Fine, thanks!


My coworkers called my bluff on my "Fine" yesterday. Got me thinking and creating. I wasn't allowing myself time to step back and consider how I really feel, I just stay safetly focused on keeping all the plates spinning.

So, this morning as I reflected on how I feel, I am thinking about how I indeed have a lot of big emotions and feelings.


But I also have a BIG God who, in the midst of my anxiety, calms my heart.  Despite being overwhelmed, He's beside me and makes a way. He knows my tears, He bolsters me on eagles wings when I feel exhausted and defeated, He comforts and heals the raw sadness.

So, I'm not quite fine, I'm human and hurting, but in Him, I am strong and in Him I have hope and peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, ponderings....