Welcome!

Welcome me, welcome you! Athough I am not sure I have much to say, that anyone wants to listen to that is, I thought it might be fun to start a blog and archive my thoughts, pictures, writings, and attempted recipes and crafts! So, this is more of an area for me to be ME and to explore, vent and get creative. Enjoy, I plan to!

Monday, September 28, 2015

She's got style!

It's been a long wee...month, or two! I took off today to be with Beav (he's recovering nicely, but has had a lot of odd nerve pains due to where the disc was trapping it) 

So this afternoon, after running errands, I took a quick shower and laid down to take a little nap before getting A from school. 

Forgetting A had counseling today, I set the alarm for the wrong time. As soon as I woke up it dawned on me and I flew out of bed, pulled on jeans, slipped on shoes, grabbed a shirt and ran out the door pulling the shirt on over my head.

Because he has counseling I had to pick him up early. When you pick up a kid early you have to go in and sign them out. 

I get to the school and run in to get him. It's as I get to the doors and see my reflection that I realize 1) my now dry hair is sticking up at all angles 2) hanging down from beneath my shirt is my nightgown (pink with green frogs). I start feverishly trying to tuck it into my jeans and simultaneously smooth my hair as the teacher greets me at the door. 

I mumbled something about alarms, over sleeping, and day off (I threw the day off thing in so they don't think I live a life of leisure)! I sign him out...I think. 

On our jog back to the car I discovered that I should have let the nightie hang down...certainly the frogs would have been a distraction from the zipper on my pants being down and the shirt being on backwards??!!!

Oh the GLAMOROUS life of Hannah Jane!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, ponderings....