Welcome!

Welcome me, welcome you! Athough I am not sure I have much to say, that anyone wants to listen to that is, I thought it might be fun to start a blog and archive my thoughts, pictures, writings, and attempted recipes and crafts! So, this is more of an area for me to be ME and to explore, vent and get creative. Enjoy, I plan to!

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Penis vs Penance

D is in the backseat reading a Garfield book. He laughs out loud and says, "guys you have to hear this it is so funny!" He proceeds to read the comic strip to us about how John gets after Garfield for stealing his lunch and John says, "that's not nice Garfield" to which Garfield replies, " how about I shave my head and penis?!!" 

In unison Beaver and say incredulously, "What??" As we reach in tandem for the book! 

I get the book, quickly read it and say, "that's Penance D, not Penis!" "Oh," he laughs..."what's penance?" After I explain penance to him we all chuckled! 

Oh my, you just never know!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, ponderings....