Welcome!

Welcome me, welcome you! Athough I am not sure I have much to say, that anyone wants to listen to that is, I thought it might be fun to start a blog and archive my thoughts, pictures, writings, and attempted recipes and crafts! So, this is more of an area for me to be ME and to explore, vent and get creative. Enjoy, I plan to!

Saturday, September 27, 2014

A-maze-ing!!



Fun and easy project that'll keep kid's attention for hours! 

What you'll need:
Copy paper box top
Popsicle sticks
Paint
Hot glue gun and glue
A marker or pen
Small knife 
Marbles (if you haven't already lost yours!!) 

Start:

1) Have the kids paint the Popsicle sticks various color or whatever colors they want to. 

2) Mark out the maze with a marker or pen so you can be sure thearble will fit through the different areas.

3) Hot glue the sticks in place.

4) Cut a small hole in the side so the marble can escape from the maze! 

5) Play! 

**You may need to reinforce the sides of the box with tape depending on how rough your kiddo is on stuff! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, ponderings....