Welcome!

Welcome me, welcome you! Athough I am not sure I have much to say, that anyone wants to listen to that is, I thought it might be fun to start a blog and archive my thoughts, pictures, writings, and attempted recipes and crafts! So, this is more of an area for me to be ME and to explore, vent and get creative. Enjoy, I plan to!

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

My gram!

Dear Jesus, 

Thank you for giving me such a dear sweet and godly Grama. I loved her so much and I am so happy to know she is there with you tonight.  Thank you for taking her HOME where is finally well and free. I know she is happy to be with you, her love and trust in your was so evident throughout her life.

I am so grateful she was mine, My Gram! Hug her for me, let her know I wish I could have said goodbye but that I look forward to seeing her again someday. 

With a sad but peaceful heart, Gram's girl!


That will be Glory


1. When all my labors and trials are o’er,

And I am safe on that beautiful shore,

Just to be near the dear Lord I adore

Will thro’ the ages be glory for me.


Chorus:

O that will be glory for me

Glory for me,

Glory for me;

When by His grace I shall look on His face,

That will be glory,

Be glory for me.


2. When by the gift of His infinite grace,

I am accorded in heaven a place,

Just to be there and to look on His face,

Will thro’ the ages be glory for me.


3. Friends will be there I have loved long ago;

Joy like a river around me will flow;

Yet, just a smile from my Savior, I know,

Will thro’ the ages be glory for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, ponderings....