Welcome!

Welcome me, welcome you! Athough I am not sure I have much to say, that anyone wants to listen to that is, I thought it might be fun to start a blog and archive my thoughts, pictures, writings, and attempted recipes and crafts! So, this is more of an area for me to be ME and to explore, vent and get creative. Enjoy, I plan to!

Sunday, March 23, 2014

70x7

I was taught a wise lesson by a 6 year old today! When we asked him what he learned in Sunday school he said he learned about not getting even with people. I said, "oh because we can trust God to take of them for us?"  He said, "No, we just need to forgive them."

Forgiveness is something I am struggling with tonight and I can see how the Lord was preparing my heart for it earlier, through a 6 year old, AWESOME!! It reminds me of this verse I learned years ago,  "Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity." 1 Timothy 4: 12


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, ponderings....