Welcome!

Welcome me, welcome you! Athough I am not sure I have much to say, that anyone wants to listen to that is, I thought it might be fun to start a blog and archive my thoughts, pictures, writings, and attempted recipes and crafts! So, this is more of an area for me to be ME and to explore, vent and get creative. Enjoy, I plan to!

Monday, October 10, 2011

Purple Posies!

Mom, these are the puple ones I made.

I made one into a bracelett - did not care for the felt wristband but after talking it over with a friend, I have an idea of how I can make it nicer and so it will not stretch out.


The picture of the bracelett did not turn out very well, it looks nicer in person. :) I will try to take another one later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, ponderings....