Welcome!

Welcome me, welcome you! Athough I am not sure I have much to say, that anyone wants to listen to that is, I thought it might be fun to start a blog and archive my thoughts, pictures, writings, and attempted recipes and crafts! So, this is more of an area for me to be ME and to explore, vent and get creative. Enjoy, I plan to!

Monday, September 12, 2011

Lemon Slice Ice

I saw these somewhere this summer and finally made them a few weeks ago!  I was delightfully surprised at how flavorful the lemon slice made each cube!  In the picture below I showed placing them in lemonade but I used them in water, sprite and ice tea as well - YUM!

Directions:  fill a cupcake pan with water, slice up a lemon and place on slice in each well, freeze and add to your favorite beverage!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, ponderings....