Welcome!

Welcome me, welcome you! Athough I am not sure I have much to say, that anyone wants to listen to that is, I thought it might be fun to start a blog and archive my thoughts, pictures, writings, and attempted recipes and crafts! So, this is more of an area for me to be ME and to explore, vent and get creative. Enjoy, I plan to!

Sunday, September 1, 2019

Dorian is a wicked sloth!




Continued preparation today both at home and the hospital! Making sure all patients are safe and well cared for as we see Dorian approaching.


This evening when we were notified we were to evacuate starting at 10am tomorrow, it suddenly felt very real and a little scary.

Had dinner with some good friends and felt myself relax a bit!

Dropped a load off at our “shelter” (thank you Christine!!). And in the way sorted out some staffing issues for tomorrow! Thisnteam sure knows how to pull together!! ❤️👍🏼 #Grateful!! 

The dogs are worried, they sense something is up and are sticking to us like glue. In return we keep them close and with us as much as possible see wishbwe could help them understand that, “no matter what you won’t be left behind!”

God is good! If it hits us full in we will see His power in restoration, if it goes out to sea we see His power in weather control. No matter what we see Him, we trust Him! He is good. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, ponderings....