Welcome!

Welcome me, welcome you! Athough I am not sure I have much to say, that anyone wants to listen to that is, I thought it might be fun to start a blog and archive my thoughts, pictures, writings, and attempted recipes and crafts! So, this is more of an area for me to be ME and to explore, vent and get creative. Enjoy, I plan to!

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Fearless


The other day I was talking to my husband and was expressing how nervous I was to speak in a particular meeting.  My son, overhearing chuckled and said, “yeah right, not you! I know better.”  I was surprised and asked a few questions.  He said, “you are never afraid to speak up, especially if someone says or does anything to me, you speak right up and you are not nervous at all.” 

It was inspiring to me that he really thought I was joking, it never occurred to him that I would be afraid to address anyone. It got me thinking about these two verses:

2 Timothy 1:7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind!

2 Corinthians 12:9 And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore, most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

There certainly are times I am afraid, but in those times, as I seek His wisdom and guidance, as He promised His power is made perfect in my weakness.  It is in Him we can be Fearless!
Whatever fears you are facing, give it to God, allow Him to work through you, to shine through you, to love through you, and be Fearless!  He’s got you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, ponderings....