Welcome!

Welcome me, welcome you! Athough I am not sure I have much to say, that anyone wants to listen to that is, I thought it might be fun to start a blog and archive my thoughts, pictures, writings, and attempted recipes and crafts! So, this is more of an area for me to be ME and to explore, vent and get creative. Enjoy, I plan to!

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Total Recall



I read about a meat recall today and it made me so sad.


This may sounds crazy but I have a hard time with eating animals. Yet, I am open minded enough to realize God has allowed for them to provide food for us. So although in not going to hunt for it kill anything I am okay with other doing tis as a means of provision.


However, I am very saddened when there are meat recalls due to bacteria or other contaminates.

I feel strong that these animals are giving their lives for us, for nourishment to sustain life. So, we need to be good stewards of their sacrifice.

Don't be wasteful!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, ponderings....