Welcome!

Welcome me, welcome you! Athough I am not sure I have much to say, that anyone wants to listen to that is, I thought it might be fun to start a blog and archive my thoughts, pictures, writings, and attempted recipes and crafts! So, this is more of an area for me to be ME and to explore, vent and get creative. Enjoy, I plan to!

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Cookie Momster!

I made dinner, and brought it out on the deck and gave it to A.  He looked at me astonished, I said, "Dinner is served, eat up!" He started singing, "It's the best day ever!"


I should probably be singing, "I'm the worst mom ever!!"

But to be fair he ate 4 bowls of Fage Greek yogurt with fresh berries and peaches for lunch (23 grams of protein her cup of that stuff, awesome!!)!! Plus an asparagus, turkey sausage, Gouda, omelette and warm tortillas!

It's summer...anything goes! Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, ponderings....