Welcome!

Welcome me, welcome you! Athough I am not sure I have much to say, that anyone wants to listen to that is, I thought it might be fun to start a blog and archive my thoughts, pictures, writings, and attempted recipes and crafts! So, this is more of an area for me to be ME and to explore, vent and get creative. Enjoy, I plan to!

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Chicklets

As much as I hate the dentist, I've one who is a gem and I am finally getting on the right track with my mouth!

Over the next few years I will have a lot of work done to repair years of damage from a fall as a kid, car accident as a teen, and genetics! Due to the crazy cost we've planned out the process over the next 3 years.

I just had the first part done, removal of two molars and a wisdom tooth.

Now I wait 3 months for the bones to heal and I get the first part of the implant done.

I look forward to having a "new" mouth with nervous excitement!!

My latest worry...Remember that scene from Dennis the Menace where he breaks Mr Wilson's dentures and replaced them with Chicklets??? I have scary premonitions of waking up in the dentist office to see I have a mouthful of Chicklets! Yikes!! Lol!

Here we go!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, ponderings....