Welcome!

Welcome me, welcome you! Athough I am not sure I have much to say, that anyone wants to listen to that is, I thought it might be fun to start a blog and archive my thoughts, pictures, writings, and attempted recipes and crafts! So, this is more of an area for me to be ME and to explore, vent and get creative. Enjoy, I plan to!

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Parmesan Herb Potatoes


Parmesan Herb Potatoes

6 medium potatoes, I used purple and russet. Sliced thin on a mandolin and then dried with paper towel. Then in a separate bowl I mixed Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, onion flakes, fresh rosemary, fresh cracked pepper, and a bit of Italian seasoning. Sorry, I did not measure anything, but you can my guess at it. Maybe a tablespoon of everything and 1/4 cup of Parmesan.

Tossed the spices into the potatoes, oh and I added sliced mushrooms because I wanted to use them up. Once the potatoes were covered on the spices I drizzled them with olive oil, maybe 3 tablespoons.

Spread out on a pan, I used stoneware. Bake for 45-50 minutes turning them after 20 minutes and then every ten minutes. You can do less time if you d not want them crispy and more time of you want them crispier! 

 


Preheated my oven to 450°.

I put them on a plate with some bacon and scramble eggs topped with jalapeƱo cheese. Everyone gobbled them up! Delish!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, ponderings....