Welcome!

Welcome me, welcome you! Athough I am not sure I have much to say, that anyone wants to listen to that is, I thought it might be fun to start a blog and archive my thoughts, pictures, writings, and attempted recipes and crafts! So, this is more of an area for me to be ME and to explore, vent and get creative. Enjoy, I plan to!

Friday, January 1, 2016

2016

Well, 2015 has been quite a WILD ride for this family!! We've known great sorrow, fear, laughter, tears, immense frustrations, and sweet victories. It has been the roughest time of stretching I've ever known. Through it all we have felt the support of our friends, and the loving arms of our Lord holding us, thank you! 

Praying that in 2016 we continue to know His peace and that we will be faithful to take one day at a time and live out His plan for our lives. And may we draw closer to Christ together as a couple and as a family. 

What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger! 

Amen, play ball, where's the mimosas?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, ponderings....