Welcome!

Welcome me, welcome you! Athough I am not sure I have much to say, that anyone wants to listen to that is, I thought it might be fun to start a blog and archive my thoughts, pictures, writings, and attempted recipes and crafts! So, this is more of an area for me to be ME and to explore, vent and get creative. Enjoy, I plan to!

Monday, December 21, 2015

See you soon Holly!

This my friend Holly's cat. I just love this picture of Sharkey, I like to think he's trying to get as close as possible to Jesus. I asked a couple weeks ago if I could share it and she gave me permission.

Holly passed away on Saturday. She was an amazing person, great nurse, and a warm kind friend to all who knew her. This Christmas she will be with Jesus, probably getting right up close, like Sharkey.

Life is short, but to God be the Glory, He is good, He has made a way and we will meet again in heaven. Will you be there for the party?!

Know God, know peace!

Love you Holly!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, ponderings....