Welcome!

Welcome me, welcome you! Athough I am not sure I have much to say, that anyone wants to listen to that is, I thought it might be fun to start a blog and archive my thoughts, pictures, writings, and attempted recipes and crafts! So, this is more of an area for me to be ME and to explore, vent and get creative. Enjoy, I plan to!

Sunday, December 27, 2015

2016: Bring on the Organization...or at least the beeping!

So, I'm sure you would not have guessed this (lol) but I lose stuff! All. The. Time. Hey, life is crazy!

So, this year the resolution is to get more organized and stop wasting time looking for things like my work badge, cell phone, keys etc...

I think we are preparing to fail the organizational part because my hubby has put in place a back up plan, RFID tracking and the "Find My Phone" app!

Yay!!!! At least I'll keep one reality on this year...as long as I don't lose the remote...!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, ponderings....