Welcome!

Welcome me, welcome you! Athough I am not sure I have much to say, that anyone wants to listen to that is, I thought it might be fun to start a blog and archive my thoughts, pictures, writings, and attempted recipes and crafts! So, this is more of an area for me to be ME and to explore, vent and get creative. Enjoy, I plan to!

Thursday, July 2, 2015

DIY: Slip & Slide

How to make a SLIP & SLIDE in your Kitchen! 

1) Knock over a full bottle of Olive Oil. 
2) Have dog quickly lick up oil and promptly vomit bile.
3) Now attempt to navigate the entire mess and fail

Congratulations you have managed to create your own SLIP and SLIDE.

So, now I'm debating, do I put this "How To" on Pinterest under the DIY category or the Staycation Ideas category?? 

Stayed tuned for our next edition which focuses on how to get olive oil and dog puke out of your work clothes and hair! #calgon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, ponderings....