Welcome!

Welcome me, welcome you! Athough I am not sure I have much to say, that anyone wants to listen to that is, I thought it might be fun to start a blog and archive my thoughts, pictures, writings, and attempted recipes and crafts! So, this is more of an area for me to be ME and to explore, vent and get creative. Enjoy, I plan to!

Monday, March 24, 2014

Gifts aren't always things, but moments God grants us!



One of my favorite pictures of Gram and I. I had just helped her eat dinner, spaghetti. She didn't really know me and I so wanted her to. I had just flown in and was weary and sad, I sat on the bed and laid my head on her like I used to and said " Love you so much Gram!" She put her hand in my face and said, "I love you too, Honey!" Deep down, she knew me! I'm so glad my mom got this precious picture! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, ponderings....